Mueller Austin Expands
Even more housing and development is coming to Mueller Austin!
Mueller is an East-Central Austin newer residential and commercial development on Austin’s former airport site that includes a number of gorgeous single-family homes, as well as townhouses, lofts, condos, and apartments for rent.
Developer Austin Modern Lofts is set to break grounds soon on two new projects:
- Mueller’s north side with 39 residences (31 condos and 8 live/work ground floor with commercial spaces) plus dedicated affordable units
- Control Tower Homes with 34 condos, 56 townhomes, and 5 commercial spaces
Other Mueller Projects Coming Soon!
- CalAtlantic Homes, David Weekley Homes, Empire Communities, the Muskin Company and Wes Peoples Homes are building a collection of about 370 attached and detached homes on Mueller’s southeast side;
- Pearlstone Partners has broken ground on a 200-unit residential condo project called Parkside with eight ground-floor commercial and other retail space in the Aldrich Street district;
- AMLI Branch Park is under construction with 406 apartment units and 23,000 square feet of retail space;
- Ryan Companies has announced plans for a 345-unit apartment project next to the former control tower;
- Ascension Health has completed its pediatric Specialty Pavilion on the Dell Children’s Medical Center Campus and has broken ground on its 72-bed fourth patient wing;
- The Thrash Group is working on its first Texas Origin-brand boutique hotel with 120 rooms and ground-floor retail;
- Shorenstein is developing the Alpha building, a six-story, 235,000-square-foot office building with 20,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space that is anticipated to be home to the new Teacher Retirement System of Texas headquarters;
- Gemdale has broken ground on a 130,000-square-foot, four-story medical office building;
- The Texas Farmers’ Market has moved to the newly opened Branch Park Pavilion, which has more than 19,000-square-feet of event space;
- Catellus is completing the Southeast Greenway, a 28.5-acre perimeter park with a pond that has become a native habitat for a variety of bird species and will feature a skatepark plaza and pump track for bike riders.
Check out the full article by the Austin American-Statesman here: More condos, retail on the way at Austin's Mueller development.
For more info about buying and selling in Mueller Austin, contact - Ken Fox, Realtor, NextHome Modern, 512.543.2323